Learn to do more with your money. As a structured settlement recipient, you can benefit from all of our financial services. Experienced Funding Specialists are ready now to help you achieve a secure, more enjoyable financial future.
Accessing your cash has never been easier—we’ll buy your future settlement payments so you can get cash now. Our funding options are specially designed to get the most cash out of your future payments. And with emergency cash programs available, you can start experiencing the secure financial future you deserve today.
Just follow these three easy steps:
- Call one of our Funding Specialists at 800-513-0954.
- Tell us how much money you need.
- Start a transaction and get an Instant Cash Advancesm Check to use now!*
Our straightforward funding options make it easy for you to sell your future settlement payments, so you can get the cash you need fast.
- Sell all your payments
Reach your highest financial goals.
- Sell only some of your payments
Sell only what you need to satisfy your most immediate needs.
- Sell a portion of each payment
Keep the security of on-going periodic payments.
We also offer structured settlement recipients the Instant Cash Advancesm Check that can get you cash fast.*
- Quick cash
- No monthly payments
- No credit score requirements
- No limit on the cash you can receive!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to sell all of my future settlement payments?
Of course not. You can sell all of your payments, or you can sell a portion of them. We offer a wide range of financial programs and your Funding Specialist will help find the right one for you.
- How long does it take to complete a transaction?
The funding process varies state by state. On average, the process takes between two and three months. While you wait to get funded, ask your Funding Specialist if you qualify for a cash advance.
- What kinds of documents are required?
We need a copy of your annuity contract and a copy of your driver’s license, or other form of personal identification. Contact the annuity issuer if you need an additional copy of your annuity contract.
- Is having good credit required to sell my future payments?
Good credit is not required since we are not issuing a loan, but rather purchasing your future payments so you can access your money sooner.